Heating & Air Conditioning Sales & Service – SW Missouri


Heating & Air Conditioning Sales & Service – SW Missouri

Installation & Service

REF# 3187


Repair & Replacement



$525,000

Southwest Missouri


Detailed Information

Years 2018 2019 2020
Gross Revenues toottip $886,000 $973,000 $879,000
CASH FLOW - DE toottip $188,000 $198,000 $193,000
Years 2018 2019 2020
Gross Revenues $886,000 $973,000 $879,000
CASH FLOW - DE $188,000 $198,000 $193,000
Inventory toottip Included $20,000
FF&E toottip Included $90,000
Leased toottip Included
No of Employees Owner - 2 / FT - 3 / PT -
Established 20 + years
Inventory toottip
$20,000 (Included)
FF&E toottip
$90,000 (Included)
Leased toottip
(Included)
No of Employees
Owner - 2 / FT - 3 / PT -
Established
20 + years
Facilities
Seller owns building and willing to lease to buyer.
Support Training
Seller will provide training and transition support upon closing of the sale.
Reason for Selling
Retirement

Business Description

    HVAC INSTALLATION & SERVICE. This company, located in SW Missouri, has been in continuous operation since inception, serving a geographic population center. The company sells and installs a major brand of air conditioning, heating and heat pump products, and focuses on providing timely, efficient and cost-effective service and repair to systems from all HVAC manufacturers.

    The business provides repair and replacement of existing systems with an approximate split of 80% residential and 20% commercial customers. The company does not work new construction projects. Approximately 75% of sales revenue is related to installations with the other 25% derived from service calls.

    This business is well-suited for purchase by an individual wanting to work for themselves, or an existing HVAC company interested in growing their business. The assets being offered include equipment, furniture, inventory and goodwill.

    Seller wishes to retire and will provide training and transition support upon closing of the sale. The profitability, longevity and excellent reputation of this business represents a great opportunity for a buyer, and the business is well-positioned to excel under the leadership and energy of a new owner.

    Reasons to consider acquiring this business:

    • Seller Retiring
    • Longevity of Business
    • No New Construction
    • Nicely Profitable
    • Seller will provide training
    • Contact Us

      Tim Gregory- Kingsley Group Business Brokers of Springfield Missouri

      Tim Gregory Kingsley Group


    Your Business Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist