This is a well-built operation that has a corner on their market area. For the last 9 years they have built a strong brand in the communities they serve and have seen growth through stable repeat business and word of mouth advertising. With exception to a couple weeks in May the owner is not driving and delivering inflatables unless he has to. His primary role is managing his employees and schedules. They have an office manager that also works as an inside sales person; however, many of their customers have been repeat customers for years and will book parties well in advance. On average the owner spends about 20 hours per week working in the business. There are good growth opportunities in the surrounding communities. The owners have opted out of reaching into these areas too much, as the growth from their current market has been acceptable. So if you are looking for an opportunity to own and manage a successful rental business this is your chance. The seller is committed to a smooth transition of ownership.
This is a great opportunity for an individual or individuals that are seeking a life style change and are passionate about restaurants. The Restaurant is located on Table Rock Lake and is situated near a public boat dock. The entire restaurant and patio seating area has been completely renovated and significant exterior updated and signage has been added. This is a clean well organized restaurant with "Zero" health inspection issues. There are also newly updated living quarters (app. 2,500 SF (M/L) incorporated within the same building as the restaurant. The current owners are relocating.
The main role of the current owner in recent years has been property promotion and development. He will help out on busy days acting as a floor manager and filling in anywhere that needs him. The numbers shown reflect hiring a floor manager to create an even more passive opportunity for the next owner. The numbers reflect a more passive owner who is not required to work in the day to day operations. With the necessary management already accounted for in the numbers, a new owner could travel and manage from afar with proper personnel. Upon transition a new owner would need to replace the current office manager and restaurant/bar manager as well as hire a floor manager (all of which are accounted for in the earnings represented). The current owner and managers are willing to provide a reasonable transition period to get any replacement personnel trained and up to speed. The owner is ready to pursue other business interests and is committed to a smooth transition of ownership.
*Real Estate is included in the purchase price:
Total Land: 27.81 Acres (M/L)
4.05 Acres (M/L) Developed
22.76 Acres (M/L) Ready for Development, Utility Hookups in Place
1 Acre (M/L) Across from Road Entrance. Billboard included.
This medical testing clinic is among the best in the state. Their customer base is roughly 80% cash at time of service and 20% billed monthly. This income comes from hundreds of different referral sources with no significant customer concentration. They have high profits and stable revenues due to the consistency and type of services provided such as (*Note: the Discretionary Earnings number assumes an active owner with a certification of Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant, Chiropractor, Physician or any other certification that would allow them to perform DOT physicals them self to replace the current active owner):
- DOT Physicals and Mandated Drug and Alcohol Testing (also other work related physicals and drug screenings)
- Attorney / Court Mandated Testing – over 300 attorneys refer this work.
- State Children Services
- DNA / Paternity Services
- Many other services
There are many avenues that a new owner could grow this business beyond what it is now.
- Accept billed clients – The owners have moved away from billed clients and primarily focus on pay at time of service customers. Most in this industry pursue larger clients that require monthly billings. If a new owner wanted to pursue this business there is a very large opportunity available for new contracts.
- Offer Mobile Collections – Many companies in this arena will offer mobile collections. The owners of this business have not had the desire to introduce this service, because they have been very comfortable with operations as they are.
Additional services someone could offer such as:
- Walk-in Clinic – Health Care
- Lab Draws – Cholesterol, Sugar, Etc.
- Mobile Services
- Immigration / Ancestry Testing
- Insurance Reimbursed Care
- Workmen’s Comp
- Employer Care
- CPAP / Sleep Studies
- Respiratory Mask Fit Testing
- Background Checks
- Life Insurance – Health Screenings
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant / Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Student Health Services
- OSHA (i.e. Hearing Tests and More)
- Multiple Missouri State Contract Options for testing and screening.
- Multiple DOT Contract options for monthly billing clients
The current operation is one of the most profitable companies we have found in this industry and offers some serious growth potential. The owner is looking to retire and is committed to a smooth transition of ownership.
The Small Business and Technology Development Center at Missouri State University specializes in providing one-on-one consulting that is comprehensive and individualized to meet the particular needs of business owners and entrepreneurs.
Continue to the SBTDC Website.
Kingsley Group is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of each client's business information. We will request specific background information from you regarding financial and operating capabilities.